US Government Contact Information

4Feb - by Indivisible Carroll County - 0 - In

Contacting the White House: There is a form here that you can submit on the website:

and there are petitions here that you can sign:

Want to call the White House? As an article in Common Dreams notes,

The White House comment line (202-456-1111) that used to be open to the public is now “currently closed,” per an automated recording. Callers are told to direct their comments through or Facebook. 

But as BBC notes, “trying to find the White House on Facebook messenger is tricky too.”

Given this, you may wish to visit, a service which connects your call with one of the President’s businesses.

Contacting Our Senators and Representatives in Congress is somewhat easier. That info is listed here.